There will be an election of three directors this year in District 1, District 6, and District 7, all for a term of four years.
Any contested election will be determined by ballot, while uncontested elections will be determined by voice vote at the meeting. There are no contested elections in Districts 1 and 7, so only those in District 6 will receive ballots.
Ballots were mailed to all members from District 6, alternative options include electronic voting and in-person voting at the annual meeting. Mailed and electronic ballots will be counted as a vote if received by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, March 24, 2023.
DISTRICT 6 Voting instructions:
Vote by Mail:
- Mark your selections by filling in the box next to the candidates of your choice.
- A signature is required for your ballot to be valid.
- Do not mail to the Riverland Energy Cooperative.
- Detach ballot and place in the enclosed return envelope. Mail to Survey & Ballot Systems. Envelopes must be received no later than March 24, 2023. Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
Voting via SmartHub:
- App: Open your SmartHub app, login and click the Vote Now button.
- Online: Login to your SmartHub online account and click the Vote Now button.
- To access the login page of the official Riverland Energy Cooperative 2023 Director election, please Click here.
- Above and to the left is your Member Number and your Election Passcode. Use both of these numbers to login.
- Once registered, follow the online voting instructions.
- Online voting begins March 6, 2023 and ends at 12:00 PM, CT, March 24, 2023.
- Do not mail your ballot if you plan to vote online.